Index by location
Index by date
Today's random implausible lashup: CSXT 487
This page is an index of the photos by their contents, as long as reporting marks are visible in the picture. It is far from complete and does not index photos which do not have visible reporting marks.
* (ENG) indicates the picture is of or contains an engine
* (blurry) indicates the picture is blurred or unclear
* (partial) indicates that the car is not completely within the image frame
* (DUP) indicates that the item in question is listed on at least two different days
* (FAV) indicates that the item is one of my personal favourites, and will be cycled through the favourites section of the index page
The reporting marks are converted into company names using trainscan.com's Reporting Marks list, with modifications, addendums, and corrections..
|Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company now MMA|
|Reporting mark (small image)||File name (large image)||Description|
|NVR 718022||Multiple photos||Boxcar|
|NVR 718103||Multiple photos||Boxcar|
|NVR 718133||Multiple photos||Boxcar|